Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick DE Dawg Update: Back to Himself


DE Dawg on the Mend




Many of you were so kind when I posted last week about my big pal, the Deputy Editor Dawg, and his surgery to remove an object that was lodged in his intestine. Thanks very much for all your comments and concern.



So I thought I'd offer a short final update on his status. This morning I removed his cone of shame and he gave a huge head shake and rubbed his head all over me. His incision area has healed up very nicely and is nice and clean. He's got his appetite back and I'd say he's back up to about 80% of his normal self.



He needs 5 more days of bed rest and then we can get back into our normal routine of long morning walks and chasing tennis balls in the evening. Basically, he's happy and just about back to his old self.


No comments:

Post a Comment