Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Starting to See a Few iPad Apps Updating for iOS 6


Photogene for iPad




Last week Apple sent out an email reminding iOS developers to get their apps ready for the impending release of iOS 6. iOS 6 is the next major update to the iPad (and iPhone) operating system, and it is set to be released to the public this Wednesday, September 19.



I'm just starting to see a few notable iPad apps issue updates for iOS 6 over the last few days. Two that caught my eye today are Photogene for iPad, shown above, and OmniFocus for iPad.



Photogene for iPad is a very good photo editing and effects app. OmniFocus for iPad is an incredibly powerful and superb task management app. It's among my most used iPad apps and I couldn't get through a day without it - so needless to say this is one iOS 6 update I am very glad to see.



I imagine we will see a big flurry of iPad apps being updated for iOS 6 over the rest of this week.



Have you seen many of your iPad apps issuing iOS 6 updates yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment